Integrating payment systems can be a pain sometimes, specially for developers building mobile apps on top of MBaaS (Mobile Backend as a Service) systems because of all the limitations there are.
In this book we’ll use Stripe, the best payment processor out there, and integrate it into an Ionic application using Firebase as our backend provider.
The idea is to use Firebase Cloud Functions to remove all those limitations.
This book will cover:
- Security concerns and best practices.
- Send a token to Stripe and store all the customers data without processing the charge.
- One time payment.
- Collect the data and charge your customer, then store all the information you need to fulfill the order inside your Firebase database.
- How to set up a monthly or yearly subscription.
- How to cancel a subscription.
- Continue service to your users if they cancel early until their membership time expires.