- Should I use Ionic 3 or Ionic 4, 5?
- Do I need a backend?
- What about Firebase?
- JS SDK or angularfire?
- Will Firebase Authentication work for my use-case?
- Should we build that feature or integrate with an existing one?
- How do I keep user data secure?
Any of those sound familiar?
Long hours at your desk combined with reading WAY too many blog posts have left you completely paralyzed…
Everything leads you to that same frustrating question:
How will we apply this to our apps?
When Daniel talked to me, he was stuck.
Without Jorge's help, I would not have been able to launch my project. Now, it's live in both app stores and the web!
The thing that got him UN-STUCK was personalized advice on his exact situation from someone that has been there before.
Since then he was able to launch his app to both stores (iOS and Android) and launch as a PWA
What about you? Ready to help your team move forward?
I’m currently taking on consulting clients, and as my client, We’ll work together to empower your team to ship stable, scalable, production-ready applications.
Here’s how we can work together:
- I’ll help your team evaluate different technologies depending on your specific use-case.
- I’ll help you talk to your clients to explain technical issues or shortcomings in a non-technical way.
- I’ll help the team identify bugs and their probable cause.
- We’ll work together in structuring and following best practices.
- I’ll use my strong network to get the help we need when an issue is outside of my area of expertise.
Important: My area of expertise currently involves building hybrid and web applications using Ionic Framework, Angular, and Firebase. If your needs are different, shoot me an email, and we’ll talk about it.
How does it work?
If we talk and decide that we are an excellent fit to work together, we’ll start a client/consultant relationship, where I’ll be available to help the team improve and move forward with the development of the products.
Most of our communication will be via email, with the occasional call when we need to discuss multiple things.
First come. First, serve.
This program is NOT for everyone. It is for companies who are already building and want to launch their apps for production. If you’re starting to learn about Ionic, there are far cheaper and more practical resources out there, like my free courses.
Need me to build your app?
I only build full products for one or two clients per year, where I see I can make a difference in their projects, you can reach out to see if I’m available.
Ready to work together?
If so, shoot me an email and let me know how I can help you 😃.
Thanks to you things are moving much faster and I can see an end in sight. On top of that, I gained the skills needed to manage my app. I would never have made it this far without you.